St. Louis Mortgage Rates
Low St. Louis mortgage rates have created an opportunity for consumers to purchase a house they love, while staying within their budget. Our loan officers understand the challenges you will face as a homebuyer. We can determine the best rate for you by evaluating your financial situation.
Types of St. Louis Mortgage Rates
- Rate is set when your loan is originated.
- Remains constant for the duration of the loan.
- Chosen for its predictability and stability.
- Associated with 15-year or 30-year fixed-rate mortgages.
- Monthly payments remain the same regardless of index rate.
- Desirable when rates are low.
- Associated with adjustable rate mortgages.
- Changes over time based on the financial index (prime rate).
- Can save customers a large amount of interest over the life of the loan.
- Can cause payments to fluctuate up and down after the introductory period.
- Popular with buyers who plan to stay in their home for less than 5 years.
› Use our mortgage calculator to discover which type of rate is right for you! Various factors can affect the rate quote you will receive from your lender. Visit the Cornerstone blog for more information on St. Louis mortgage rates.
Working with Trusted Loan Officers
Cornerstone’s goal is to provide customers with superior service at a low price. We strive to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We want our clients to know that they are more than just another transaction.
Why choose Cornerstone?
- Superior loan processing at a lower cost.
- Our loan officers have an average of 15+ years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- Top 5 residential lender in the St. Louis metro area.
- Top 10 first-time homebuyer lender in Missouri.
- Top 10 lender in the state of Missouri.